Fried egg iron-on patch for all egg lovers! Place these on denim jackets, backpacks, or any canvas surfaces.
• Width: 3 in. / 7.62 cm.
• Height: 1.5 in. / 3.81 cm.
1. Choose a piece of clothing, hat, or accessory to apply the patch.
**Pick clothing/accessories with material that will not be damaged (like 100% cotton or denim) on the iron's highest setting (High Cotton setting). For more delicate material like silk and polyester you can try glue or stitching the patch.
2. Preheat iron to the highest setting. Pre Layout your patches where you want them to be ironed on.
3. Before sticking the patch to the fabric, heat the area with the iron for about 10-15 sec.
4. Place the patch, attaching the adhesive side against the fabric. Apply firm pressure, iron the patch for 30 to 60 seconds.
5. Turn the clothing inside-out and iron the back of patch area for about 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Let the patch cool.